The 4th of July holiday weekend is always full of backyard parties and barbecues. If you are planning on hosting any get togethers this year, it is important to make sure that your backyard is in perfect condition. Making sure to follow these landscaping tips will help ensure that your backyard is the new favorite hangout spot long after the holiday weekend.
- Create an oasis. Even is your backyard patio looks like a dreary place to spend any amount of time, there are simple ways to upgrade it. Creating a wall with green ferns and vines helps your backyard to feel like a secluded getaway. Add inexpensive organic pavers to mimic the look of flagstone and give your patio an upgraded look.
- Add comfort. Make sure there is plenty of outdoor seating for all of your guests to relax on. Consider adding an outdoor rug to keep bare feet cool.
- Grill master. If you do not have the budget or time to add an outdoor kitchen to your backyard, make sure to get a grill with side shelves to make food prep easier.
- Shady place. Make sure to have umbrellas of different sizes placed throughout your backyard to keep your guests cool during the hot summer days.
- Fabric refresh. If you outdoor pillows and cushions are starting to look a little drab, invest in new brightly colored items to bring a pop of color to your yard.
- Patterned table runner. Table runners are not longer for black tie dinner parties. Match the fabric of your umbrellas and cushions to the runner to tie the whole look of your yard together.
For help making sure your backyard is looking its best this summer, contact the landscaping experts at Enhanced Landscape Management. They have a variety of services to keep your yard looking pristine, including tree care and turf management.