Valentine’s Day is just around the corner – what are your plans?
As the most romantic day of the year, Valentine’s Day is often celebrated among couples in candlelit restaurants with exciting cocktails and delicious dinners. If you’re still waiting to make your restaurant reservation in Thousand Oaks, California, check out these perfect places to spend with your loved one:
- Mediterraneo – Share a romantic 3-course meal with your sweetheart with their fun Valentine’s Day menu.
- Oli e Limone Ristorante Westlake Village – For $79 per person, enjoy their Valentine’s Day Feast, a 3-course prix fixe dinner menu, at this charming Italian restaurant.
- Olio Pizzeria Westlake Village – Who said pizza can’t be romantic? Serving a regular menu plus specials, this place makes for a fun and exciting Valentine’s Day!
- Paul Martin’s American Grill Westlake Village – Featuring an upscale American menu with three Valentine’s Day specials: Alaskan King Crab Legs, Herb Crusted All Natural Filet Mignon, and Pan Roasted Cod. You are loved ones can warm your hearts (and bellies!) here!
- Cisco’s Westlake Village – This place is always a good time with amazing drinks, a fun atmosphere, and prices you can’t beat!
For all of your landscaping needs so you can head home and enjoy the weekend in your beautiful backyard, contact Enhanced Landscape Management! We serve the areas of Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, and the greater Conejo Valley area of California.