Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken Breast Recipe
There are few better ways to enjoy the summer season than inviting all of your friends and family over for a backyard BBQ! To ensure that all of your guests leave full, keep this delicious spicy honey glazed chicken breast recipe in mind.
You will need:
- 1 finely chopped small onion
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- ½ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 8 thick rings
Then you will need to:
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium heat in a small saucepan. Add the garlic and onion and cook, stirring until the onion is translucent and begins to brown, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the honey, chili powder, and hot pepper sauce, and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the lemon juice, and set aside.
- Preheat your grill or large grill pan to medium high. Rub the chicken with the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt. Grill until the chicken is well marked, about 7 minutes. Flip and cook until the bottoms are well marked and the chicken is cooked all the way through, about another 2 minutes. Transfer the cooked chicken to a plate and brush with the reserved honey glaze. Cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Grill the pineapple until well-marked on one side, or about 4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Serve with the chicken.
All of us at Enhanced Landscape Management in Thousand Oaks, California would like to encourage you to try this delicious recipe this summer!