When searching for the right fruit tree for the right yard, there are several factors to consider before making a purchase. Addressing these factors before buying will ensure a satisfying purchase and a long life for the tree:
- How much room does a specific tree require?
- How much room is available in the current landscape?
- Which fruits will be used?
- How much maintenance will be required for a specific type of fruit tree?
- Which fruits are susceptible to local weather patterns, diseases and pests?
- Which types of fruit trees look best with the existing landscape?
The answers to these questions will serve to provide a guideline for purchasing the right fruit trees for a particular yard. Contact Enhanced Landscape Management for more information or help with a new landscaping project. This company also provides services for existing landscapes, including tree care, emergency situations and soil analysis.
Enhanced Landscape Management serves the areas of Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village and Conejo Valley, offering services for ground cover and trees.