Have you converted to a drip irrigation yet? Swapping out old, manual ways to water your garden with a drip irrigation is the best way to ensure that your yard looks its best, with the least amount of effort! Since the drip irrigation system does most of the work for you, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your beautiful landscaping.
Drip irrigation is simply a specialized hose that has holes in specific locations to allow small amounts of water to trickle into the soil and keep your plants perfectly maintained. There are many different advantages of converting to a drip irrigation system, including:
- Save water – drip irrigation systems use up to 50 percent less water than conventional methods of watering, and there’s no wasted water since the drip is concentrated in specific areas.
- Improved plant growth – the small amount of water over a long period of time is offered by drip irrigation and allows for the perfect growing conditions. Since the flow is continuous, the water is able to penetrate deeper and hit straight to the root.
- Eliminates weeds – since the water is only provided in specific areas, it discourages weed growth.
- Saving time – drip irrigation systems can be set up with a timer, which means you won’t have to worry about turning on and off your sprinklers.
- Adaptable – the amount of water that drips each day can be changed to help ensure that all of your plants are getting the right amount of water for their needs!
Contact Enhanced Landscape Management today and allow us to install a drip irrigation system in your Conejo Valley garden. We can help with all of your landscaping needs to ensure that your yard always looks its best.