Simple holiday decor tips to use at your house.
Can you believe that the holidays are almost here? With only a little over a week before the first day of December, you may be getting the itch to fill your home with holiday cheer with the right decorations. Keep these holiday décor tips in mind to get your house looking like a winter wonderland.
- Start at the front door – a festive wreath on your front door made of magnolia leaves will help to give guests a welcome feeling as soon as they walk up to your house. Accent the wreath with a garland that includes brightly colored silver, red, and gold ornaments.
- Light the walkway – layer short glass vases with faux snow and fake cranberries and line your walkway. Add flameless candles in the middle to create an illuminated walkway that will add a little holiday touch to typically blank steps or paths.
- Decorate your mailbox – just because your mailbox isn’t attached to your house doesn’t mean it should be left out of your decorating. Simply hanging a pine garland with some pine cones mixed in will help to bring your decorations to the very end of your property.
- Spice up your window planter – add some seasonal greenery, such as berries, pinecones, and evergreen sprigs, to all of your window and outdoor planters to create a bright entrance.
- Create a sweet pot – tie a bright red bow around a large white pot and fill with plastic candy canes.
For more ideas on how to decorate your Conejo Valley house and landscaping for the holiday season, contact Enhanced Landscape Management in Thousand Oaks, California.