Having good curb appeal at your home can make you home a more welcoming place. It can also help sell your home and attract more buyers. Follow these 10 easy tips to add more curb appeal to your home this summer.
- Dress up your front door. Paint your front door a bright color and make sure to keep the door clean, especially the area around the knob.
- Replace old hardware. Get new house numbers, lockset, and overhead light-fixtures to add interest to your curb appeal.
- Create symmetry. Make sure to make your front entrance balanced by placing the same plants or fixtures on both sides of the door.
- Install outdoor lighting. Fixtures that illuminate a walking path cannot only spruce up your yard, but can also provide safety and security.
- Renew planter beds. Prune plants, pull weeds, and plant flowers to create a beautiful front yard garden.
- Add outdoor art. Place weather resistant artwork, such as metal cutouts, sculptures, and fountains in your front yard. Make sure they match your home’s palette.
- Build a walkway. A walkway will make your home feel more warm and inviting.
- Add arbors or fence panels. Garden gates, arbors, and short sections of decorative fencing can help enhance your garden and curb appeal.
- Install window boxes. Window boxes are a fast and easy way to add a pop of color to your home’s exterior.
- Create an instant garden. Buy colorful pots and containers and arrange them on your front porch. Staggered, asymmetrical arrangements work best for most landscapes.
Contact Enhanced Landscape Management today for all of your landscaping need in the Conejo Valley and Los Angeles area. We can help create a new look for your front yard and help boost the curb appeal of your home.