From golf courses to children’s playgrounds to year-round lush front lawns, synthetic turf does it all!
Synthetic turf offers a way to beautify your property without having to utilize water, a precious resource that continues to deplete on a daily basis. This allows you to enjoy the aesthetic appeal of a green lawn without having to quench its thirst regularly!
Using the latest and most proven installment techniques, a synthetic lawn can fit products into almost any type of surface. Unlike natural grass, turf is built to withstand the environment, so your garden stands up better to drought, shade, and extra-damp conditions.
Check out what environments are great for synthetic turf:
- Professional golf courses, putting greens, tee boxes, and backyard practice yards – Eliminate significant water and fertilizer bills and keep the environment healthy with turf!
- Home lawns – Eliminate maintenance costs and the need for lawn equipment. It is perfect for holiday homes where lawn care cannot be supplied regularly. An elderly or impaired owner can benefit from the reduced labor required for their lawn.
- Roof, deck, or patio gardens – Turf is a lightweight alternative to wood and concrete structures. It creates a beautiful garden environment that is great for kids and pets alike.
- Athletic surfaces – From football, baseball, field hockey, and lacrosse fields to indoor gyms and training facilities, turf can be a fit! Mimicking outdoor field conditions, it allows athletes to practice and perform with ease.
- Pet turf – Synthetic turf provides a safe, durable, and comfortable environment for your domesticated pet, eliminating the need for harmful pesticides and fertilizers.
- Swimming pool surrounds – Turf is a safe, cool, chemical-free surface that will not be discolored by chlorine.
- Playground surfaces – Protect your child against harmful fertilizers and pesticides as well as environmental allergies by choosing turf.
Not only is synthetic turf better for the environment, but it allows a lush and aesthetically pleasing landscape, environmental benefits, and reduced water consumption, all with barely any maintenance required!
Are you ready to get started on your synthetic turf installation to enjoy all of these benefits? Contact Enhanced Landscape Management, serving Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, and the greater Conejo Valley area of California, today!