Spring is here and it means gardening time!
Whether you’re an active gardener or budding beginner, we have some cool gardening apps to help you keep your garden robust! Be sure to add these smartphone apps to your phone, iPad, or tablet to keep your garden in tip-top shape!
- Garden Squared: The Garden Squared app will assist you in planning and tracking your square ft garden, containers, and raised garden beds. It makes a great basic visual aid for your garden!
- Garden Manager: Plant Alarm: This will allow you to set various alarms so that you never forget to water your plants! This app allows gardeners to keep a plant photo log where you can take pictures and make notes!
- Gardening Tool Kit: Organize your plants into multiple gardens, receive advice on what to grow and how to grow it, and view photos for over 1000 plants and vegetables with this app!
- Mother Earth: This provides an easy way to plan your vegetable garden. What’s the coolest feature? Create a customized planting chart based on your zip code!
- QP Code Reader App: Many plants have QR codes on their tags. This is a great way to get more information about the plants you’re planting!
With these handy apps, your garden will be blooming in no time! To ensure smooth planting, safe water drainage and for all of your landscape management needs, contact Enhanced Landscape Management!
We serve the areas of Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, and the greater Conejo Valley area of California with quality service for your garden and lawns.